This September, Butterball is asking fans to share a selfie of themselves that demonstrates the confidence they feel after consuming a Butterball product. For each qualifying photo, Butterball will donate 10 meals to Feeding America, up to $10,000. To enter, please read our official rules and follow the steps below!
- “Like” Butterball on Facebook
- Share a selfie on Butterball’s Facebook page that demonstrates the confidence you feel after eating Butterball products, tagging photos with the hashtag #ButterballConfidence. Photo submissions must be received by 5pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, September 20, 2015.
- A donation will be made to Feeding America on or about Friday, October 30, 2015.
Butterball® Faces of Turketarians Donation Rules
All submissions are due by 5:00 pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, September 20, 2015.
THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. DO NOT SUBMIT A PHOTO IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Butterball, LLC.(“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging, administrative, and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each) are not eligible to submit a photo.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins on Tuesday, September 1 at 9:00 am Eastern Time and ends on Wednesday, September 30 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, go tohttps://www.facebook.com/Butterball and a) “Like” us. To become a registered user of Facebook, you may go to https://www.facebook.com/ to register. Registration with Facebook is free; and b) after you “Like” Butterball on Facebook, share a selfie of yourself or your family (with their permission) on Butterball’s Facebook page Limit one submission per person or email address. Submission must be received by 5 p.m. Eastern Time September 30, 2015.. Photos cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies or communicate illegal, sexual, or other messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, wishes to associate. Only one (1) submission per person permitted during the Promotion Period.
- DONATION AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): For each qualifying entry Butterball will make a donation of $10 to Feeding America (up to $10,000).
- SUBMISSION RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) submission per person/family/household.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By submitting a photo you accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the submission process, and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible submissions received in a random manner to be determined by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event that a submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another submission into the Promotion. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from user’s participation in, attempt to participate in, or download of any information in connection with participating in, the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences that may affect the operation of the Promotion: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless, or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the website. Use of website is at user’s own risk. Sponsor, the Promotion Parties and Facebook are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion, use of the website or the download of any information from the website, or any other loss related to user’s participation in the Promotion.. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, Promotion Parties from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to entrant’s participation in the Promotion and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any donation; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any donation provided, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Except where prohibited by law, by submitting a photo, entrants grant permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media (including posting on website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional compensation.
SPONSOR: Butterball, LLC, One Butterball Lane, Garner, NC 27529
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Pinterest, and Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of Facebook or Pinterest. Facebook’s and Pinterest’s terms and conditions will apply to activity within their respective platform.